• The new TPV-TPVTC 1500 pumps are va- riable displacement axial piston pumps with swash-plate system, for closed loop hydro- static transmissions, that offer the best po- wer to weight ratio because of new innovati- ve design and production technologies.
• The flow rate is proportional to the rotation speed and is continuously variable accor- ding to the angle of the swash-plate from "0" to maximum displacement.
• The TPV-TPVTC 1500 pumps are equipped with a boost pump, “gerotor” type of new design and high efficiency to keep the cir- cuit pressurised, to compensate the oil le- akages of the hydrostatic transmission, to avoid cavitation of the piston pump and to supply low pressure oil flow to the remote controls of the pumps and of the hydraulic transmission (max 3 MPa).
• Different types of hydraulic or proportional controls are available for remote regula- tion of the pump displacement by means of hydraulic or electric joysticks.Pumps are also available with integrated sensors for the control of the speed, of the angular position of the swash-plate and of the oil pressure. These sensors allow a complete remote control of the pump by an external electronic system.The mounting flange is according to SAE-B 2 bolt, the through-drive is according SAE-A 2 bolt. Different other optionals are available for the TPV-TPVTC 1500 pumps.
• The piston pumps are to be considered as individual components for the purposes of Directive 98/37/EC, therefore have been built to be integrated into a circuit or to be assembled with other components to form a machine or system. They can be opera- ted only after they have been installed in the machine/system which they are inten- ded for.
• The TPV-TPVTC 1500 pumps must be used to create, manage and regulate oil flow in a closed loop system. Any other use should be considered improper.
• The pumps are built according to the techno- logy normally used for this type of product. There is the risk of injury or damage to personnel during their installation and use if you do not respect the normal safety in- structions or if used by untrained personnel.
• before use, please read the 'se and *ain- tenance Manual.