TPV 3200 series is a family of variable displacement axial piston pumps for use in closed circuits.
The displacement is continuously variable by means of a tilting swash plate, and the oil flow direction is reversible.
The following range of controls is available:
• Hydraulic proportional without feed-back
• Hydraulic proportional with feed-back
• Manual lever with feed-back
• Manual with zeroing
• Manual without zeroing
• Electric two position (On-Off)
• Electric impulse
• Electric proportional with feed-back
• Electric proportional without feed-back
Two through drive options for auxiliary pump mounting and options are available:
• Pressure ilter
• Filter with electrical clogging sensor
• Power limiter
• Exchange valve
• Electric Cut-Off valve
• Hydraulic inching
• Mechanical inching
• Through drive - SAE "A" 4g - 17132 DP
• Through drive - SAE "B" 413 - 17132 DP
• Through drive - SAE "B-B" 415 - 17132 DP
Peak operations must not excide 1% of every minute.
A simultaneus maximum pressure and maximum speed are not recommended.