TPV 5000 series is a family of variable displacement axial piston pumps for use in closed circuits.
The displacement is continuously variable by means of a tilting swash plate, and the oil flow direction is reversible.
The following range of controls is available:
• Hydraulic proportional without feed-back
• Hydraulic proportional with feed-back
• Manual lever with feed-back
• Electric two position (On-Off)
• Electric impulse
• Electric proportional with feed-back
• Electric proportional without feed-back
Two through drive options for auxiliary pump mounting and options are available:
• Pressure ilter
• Filter with electrical clogging sensor
• Power limiter
• Exchange valve
• Electric Cut-Off valve
• Hydraulic inching
• Mechanical inching
• *hrough drive - SAE "A" Zg - 16138 DP
• *hrough drive - SAE "A-A" Z11 - 16138 DP
• *hrough drive - SAE "B" Z13 - 16138 DP
• *hrough drive - SAE "B-B" Z15 - 16138 DP
Peak operations must not excide 1= of every minute.
A simultaneus maximum pressure and maximum speed are not recommended.